Via Allier (V70) - Partie 3/5 : la Véloroute le long de l'Allier de Pont-du-Château à Vic-le-Comte
Welcome to Via Allier, the route of Véloroute 70, this route proposes you to discover the Puy-de-Dôme department along the Allier river. The 112-kilometer route, from the Limagne plains to the north with his hilltop villages of the south of the department, is entirely marked out on low-traffic roads or cycle lanes. We propose a presentation in five parts of about 20 km each for a touristic discovery.
Today, the Via Allier is entirely marked out on a shared road in the departments of Puy-de-Dôme and Allier. Gradually, the route is equipped with sections of greenways. In a few months, the route will be marked out in the Cher and Haute-Loire.
PART 3, from Pont-du-Château to Vic-le-Comte.
The cyclist travels the country from the Clermont-Ferrand area, made of gray volcanic stone, to the Issoire area, characterized by its arkose frame, this light and luminous stone.
- Free access.
Services and equipment
|Activities :||Cycling sports, Cycle route and greenway|
|Daily duration :||1h15|
|Distance :||25 km|
|Change in altitude (uphill) :||215 m|
|Maximum altitude :||572 m|
|type of itinerary :||ALLER_ITINERANCE|
|Marked itinerary :||Yes|
- Via Allier (V70), la Véloroute le long de l'Allier - Partie 3/5 (Pont-du-Château à Vic-le-Comte) .pdf 1.49 Mo
- Véloroute Via Allier (V70) - Profil topographique - Section Pont-du-Château à Vic-le-Comte .pdf 124.54 Ko
- Automobilistes et cyclistes : la sécurité avant tout .pdf 243.28 Ko
- Via Allier partie 3 63 GPX .gpx 88.04 Ko
- Via Allier partie 3 63 KML .kml 35.9 Ko